Saturday 4 February 2012

Simply Stampin' Challenge #45 - Heartfelt

Hi everyone!

Thanks to everyone who joined in with last weeks Colour challenge, it was a tough
combo but we had some fab designs and not all male! 

This week's Top 3 are:
Karen
Margaret K.

Well done to you all, please take the Top 3 Banner for your sidebar!

So this week's challenge is a theme and being this close to Valentines Day
what else could it be but 'Heartfelt'...

Little Reminder!
Don't forget that in order to be considered for the Top 3 you must use
one Stampin' Up! stamp, designer paper, punch or die.
We reserve the right to remove submissions that do not represent the challenge,  
link to non-SU promotions, or do not use at least
one Stampin' Up! stamp, designer paper, punch or die.

Here is this week's inspiration from the Design Team...

Alison

Kirei

Kelly

Becky

Amanda

Ruth

Niki 

If you'd like to leave a comment on one of the DT's projects, just click on their
photo on the sidebar to go to their personal blogs.

So now it's over to you, come up with your take on this week's 'Heartfelt' theme and 
don't forget to come back here to share your creation!

How to enter:
Post your project to your blog and link back to us.  Then come back to us and link to your project using Mister Linky below but remember to link to the direct post rather than your general blog.



Thanks for joining in with this week's challenge!

10 comments:

  1. I love the fantastic inspiration provided by the Design Team. This is my first ever Challenge that I have entered and I am very excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your ideas - I'm always checking out your blog but this is my first entry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge, love the stamp set You Are Loved. The samples are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for choosing my card for last weeks challenge. I look forward to playing along again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, did as you suggested and made it two entries. Thanks for the tip Becky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed the challenge. I haven't made very many Valentine cards so this was a good challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love all the sample cards. Thank you for choosing my card last week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top Three for last week! I love your challenge ideas and look forward to playing again! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't add my last card to this challenge, but have made a new one to join in. Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! I made several different cards this year, including a whole set with Stampin' Up stamps.

    ReplyDelete